En Primeur Week 2018 Vintage
From 1st to 4th of April 2019
Monday, 1st of April 2019
9 am to 5 pm: "Stand-up" tasting of the 2018 vintage from Union des Grands Crus members in all appellations.
Hangar 14: 173 Quai des Chartrons, 33000 Bordeaux
Tuesday 2nd and Wednesday 3rd of April 2019
9:30 am to 6 pm*: "Stand-up" tastings and lunch in châteaux (by appellation) restricted to the wine Trade and the Press.
List of châteaux by appellation
- Ch. Carbonnieux (Graves & Pessac-Léognan)
- Ch. Larmande (Saint-Emilion Grand Cru)
- Ch. Beauregard (Pomerol)
- Ch. Fonréaud (Médoc, Haut Médoc, Moulis & Listrac)
- Ch. Dauzac (Margaux)
- Ch. Branaire - Ducru (Saint-Julien)
- Ch. Batailley (Pauillac & Saint-Estèphe)
- Ch. La Lagune (Sauternes & Barsac) *2 to 7 pm
Thursday, 4th of April 2019
9:30 am to 6 pm*: "Stand-up" tastings (by appellation) extended to include professionals in viticulture and winemaking. List of châteaux by appellation (see above). Lunch is not provided at the Châteaux.
If you wish to register for the En Primeur Week, please contact one Château member of the UGCB or one of the main wine merchant of the Place de Bordeaux.