En Primeur Week 2017 Vintage
From 9th to 12th of April 2018
Monday, 9th of April 2018
9 am to 5 pm: "Stand-up" tasting of the 2017 vintage from Union des Grands Crus members in all appellations.
Hangar 14: 173 Quai des Chartrons, 33000 Bordeaux
Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th of April 2018
9:30 am to 6 pm*: "Stand-up" tastings and lunch in châteaux (by appellation) restricted to the wine Trade and the Press.
List of châteaux by appellation
- Ch. Malartic-Lagravière (Graves & Pessac-Léognan)
- Ch. La Couspaude (Saint-Emilion Grand Cru)
- Ch. Gazin (Pomerol)
- Ch. Citran (Médoc, Haut Médoc, Moulis & Listrac)
- Ch. Siran (Margaux)
- Ch. Beychevelle (Saint-Julien)
- Ch. Lafon-Rochet (Pauillac & Saint-Estèphe)
- Ch. La Lagune (Sauternes & Barsac) *2-7 pm
Thursday, 12th of April 2018
9:30 am to 6 pm*: "Stand-up" tastings (by appellation) extended to include professionals in viticulture and winemaking. List of châteaux by appellation (see above).
If you wish to register for the En Primeur Week, please contact one Château member of the UGCB or one of the main wine merchant of the Place de Bordeaux.